WHAT IS A CHATURANGA?
A chaturanga is a series of moving postures that are placed together to get your heart rate up, build strength and create a rhythm in a class.
Vinyasa translates to ‘to place in a special way’ and special it is indeed. Hard too!
It takes years of practice and the right kind of teaching to get a full chaturanga that is enjoyable, fluid and non-harming for your body.
That’s what this CHALLENGE is ALL about!
STARTING AT THE BEGINNING
Feeling confident in any posture takes time, knowledge and patience.
We will start with the building blocks of each posture that makes up a full chaturanga. The building blocks that build strength in our arms, core and shoulder. Each day we will work on gaining more strength,, confidence and progress in our chaturanga.
In this 7 day challenge we will work together to:
You will feel more INSPIRED by yourself and your practice.
You will feel EMPOWERED in your body and your abilities
You will feel MORE CONNECTED to your breath, body and mind.
You will feel CONNECT to a group of similar people who will help support you, share experiences and keep you working toward your goals.
Each day will look like this:
- Receive daily video strength tutorials
- Complete 10 vinyasa options based on video tutorials
- Daily actions
- A workbook to set goals, keep track of progress and write down any questions or hurdles
- Daily live video coaching calls
- 2x Q&A sessions
- Supportive group to share progress and ask questions
SHOULD YOU JOIN?
It doesn’t matter if you’re BRAND NEW to yoga or if you’ve been PRACTICING FOR YEARS.
This challenge is for you if:
- YOU WANT TO BUILD STRENGTH IN YOUR ARMS, CORE AND SHOULDERS
- YOU WANT TO START TO USE YOUR BREATH TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
- YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO A FULL CHATURANGA PROPERLY
- YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR ANATOMY
- YOU WANT TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT
- YOU WANT TO MAKE PROGRESS
- YOU WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
LET'S DO THIS!
We kick off on MONDAY NOVEMBER 16TH and will be working together for 7 days.
Make sure you have signed up with your email address or you won’t receive the daily email video tutorials.
Join the Facebook group for a community that will support you, encourage you and KEEP YOU ACCOUNTABLE!